Stir-Fried Ginger Pork & Green Bell Pepper on Rice


I wonder why thinly sliced pork/beef is not available in England and the US. Anyway, I did my best and the result was fine. Actually the most important thing here was our new bowls that I bought in Japan and have come to England with me. The size is perfect for this kind of a rice bowl dish. The pottery's color and texture are just my taste. They were made by Hakusan Porcelain, a ceramic maker originally founded in 1779 in Hasami, Nagasaki Prefecture. Hakusan has been introducing new design and products according to the ever-changing Japanese life styles, but their focus is to create something that is fresh but is not subject to changes in fashion. I see a simple but elegant style in their products. I am sure I will enjoy using our new bowls for long years.

Popular Posts