Du & Ich


Whenever I pass by Du & Ich, the cafe always looks very busy. One day we had a lunch there and I understand why. Our Rigatoni with chicken and creamy tomato sauce (Rigatoni Hähnchen) and Fresh salad with tomato, cucumber, red bell pepper, carrot, olives and mini mozzarella balls (Veggie Salat) were great! The portion was huge. We confirmed that serving portion in Germany is like one in the States. Our waitress recommended ordering one salad and one pasta to share for two. However, we ordered one salad and two pasta dishes. Well, our waitress was right. We ended up with a lot of leftover pasta that we took with us and became J's lunch the next day.


I would like to try their breakfast someday. They serve hot breakfast such as omelette, eggs benedict, french toast and pancakes. I believe J and I both can find something we like. 

Popular Posts