Karim's & Ice Café Rialto


We liked Karim's, a Moroccan restaurant in Wiesbaden because their food was pretty good, outside seating was comfortable and they are open from lunch to dinner without a break! The last thing is important for us because we like to eat late lunch or very early dinner. 



I had their Saturday special, Couscous Royal. It was very tasty but the portion was huge! It was difficult to finish it up. I might have able to do so if we didn't have a starter combo - hummus, baba ghanouji and spicy paprika cream along with bread. J had a kind of chicken dish, which looked delicious too. We revisited the restaurant soon. It was Saturday again. J had Couscous Royal that time. I tried Tagine vegetarians. It was enormous. It tasted fine, but a bit too tomatoey.


After our first dining at Karim's, we took a walk and enjoyed gelato from Ice Café Rialto at Marktplaz. The day was hot and the shop was crazy busy. I couldn't see all options. J quickly ordered his and mine and got out from the shop. Like before, I don't remember what flavors I had but I remember it was very refreshing.



I wanted to have ice cream again after our second dining at Karim's, but I was too full to have anything. Is that possible for me? Even ice cream? Yes, it's rare but possible. Karim's gigantic tagine made such a case.

Popular Posts