Il Gondoliere & Coccola


Paella at Il Gondoliere was pretty good! The Italian restaurant serves not only pizza and pasta but also Argentina steaks, spaisse (meat skewers), fajita and paella. Such a random menu could be skeptical but at least their paella was enjoyable. We started with salad. My Avocado salad was nice. I think J's was Cesare salad. It came with turkey breast. Those salad was large. I couldn't believe that we were still going to have paella when I finished the salad. Well, we did. We must have been hungry.





When I left the restaurant, I thought I won't need a meal on the next day and then we found Coccola, a small gelato store nearby... 


I can usually find a space for a scoop of ice cream in the tummy. I don't remember what flavor I had, but I remember it was very refreshing!

Popular Posts