Ochi no Sushiya

The menu of Ochi no Sushiya, a sushi restaurant in Wiesbaden offers many Japanese traditional sushi and other dishes. I guessed the place was run by a Japanese owner or chef whose name is Ochi, which is a common family name in Japan. When I visited the restaurant, I found out the chef wasn't Japanese but her teacher was and his name was Ochi. She named her restaurant after her teacher with her respect. That's a beautiful story! I came back to the restaurant with J and we both had a combo menu - combination of Sushi Assortment and Sashimi.  


The special set came with Miso soup for starter and delicious Mochi for dessert. We also ordered seaweed salad to share. I thought all was very good but later J told me he didn't. Oh well, that's ok because there are many places that serve sushi in the town. This was only the second we tried so far.

Popular Posts