Moroccan Chicken with Lemon & Green Olives

This was Moroccan Chicken with Lemon and Green Olives.

After checking multiple recipes, I adapted a recipe from one of my favorite food blogs, Simply Recipes with some changes: adding a bit of ground coriander in the spice mix, using skinless-boneless thighs, replacing water with low-sodium chicken broth, and skipping raisins (I mixed raisins in couscous instead) as well as fresh cilantro.

I didn't have a tagine, so used my long time good friend, Le Creuset's Dutch oven. It worked well as usual. The entire process was easy and straightforward. I could say dealing with raw chicken (wash them with salt, pat dry, trim extra fat) and pitting green olives were the most troublesome tasks.

Moroccan chicken would not be completed without couscous. I made couscous with toasted almond slices and raisins.

The dish was absolutely flavorful. Most importantly, J LOVED it!

Popular Posts