Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup & Pumpernickel Bread

This was Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup with my third Pumpernickel Bread.

It's February - the Valentine's Day month. So I gave the soup a little heart. I followed my usual Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup recipe. A hint of rosemary is a secret of this delicious soup. 
I like roasting peppers. It's fun and one of a few recipes that charring food is justified.

According to J's request, I made Pumpernickel bread. This was my third try. I made both kneading and leavening times longer than the first and the second breads. I thought the texture was improved.
Unlike the first time, I didn't skip caraway seeds this time as I liked the second one with caraway seeds. Strangely I am a person who picks any tiny caraway seeds away from the entire surface of an Everything Bagel, it seems I don't mind of caraway seeds in the case of my Pumpernickel bread. I like being unpredictable.  

Popular Posts