Black Bean & Goat Cheese Quesadillas with Guacamole

This was black bean & goat cheese quesadillas with guacamole.

I had a lot of cilantro I wanted to use. Also, not lot but some goat cheese leftover I needed to do something with soon. When I was browsing recipes, I found this black bean & goat cheese quesadillas with guacanmole on fine Cooking website. It looked easy and got some good reviews. Plus we have been rice and noodle a lot recently; beans & tortillas sounded perfect.

I followed the recipe although I didn't know how much goat cheese and cilantro I actually used because I used them as much as possible without checking how much the original recipe needed. It was very easy to cook and fix, and the taste was pretty good! Importantly J liked it very much. Plus, this was garlic-free guacamole: just lime juice and, of course, cilantro. So, there was no garlicky aftertaste. What a smart recipe it was! 

Popular Posts