Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Mango & Lime

This was Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Mango and Lime.

I found this recipe when I was flipping pages in a Food & Wine magazine that I recently received. I am a pudding person. The photo in the magazine (or online now with the recipe) was simply attractive for me. I had all ingredients but small pearl tapioca. I had instant tapioca, which was not in pearl shape, rather, particle. I had no idea how much instant tapioca would be equal with 1/2 cup small pearl tapioca. I used about 5 tablespoon instant tapioca without sound reasons.
Other than that, I followed the recipe. Well, almost. I might have added more lime juice than what the recipe called for (2 tablespoon) to the mango. The tangy lime flavor was refreshing for me although J though it was pretty tart. Overall, I liked this cool dessert. I would like to try again with different fruit like pineapple next time. Would J look forward to it? I am not sure...

Popular Posts