Quantro Restaurant

It was a few months ago when we had a lunch at Quantro Restaurant in Harrogate. I am usually good at remembering what I ate, but unfortunately I don't have clear memories of the lunch somehow. What I remember is I had seafood both for first and second dishes. Probably, so J did according to the photo records.
I also remember both my dishes had creamy sauce. That wasn't my intention. I didn't see what kind of sauce would come with each dish based on the description in the menu. Both tasted good but I felt a little heavy while I was having the second dish. The portion was generous.
J's second looked nice. I think he enjoyed it.
We shared sticky toffee pudding. It had vanilla ice cream and mango or some kind of tropical fruit sauce. It was ok although I like sticky toffee pudding to be simple like one at Tannin Level.
My comments might sound kinda negative. On the contrary, I would like to revisit the place again. Their menu was extensive, especially the lunch menu offered many choices with a good deal.
I remember that the weather was changeable on the day - windy with the mix of sudden rain and abrupt sun shine.
Well, that was just a normal day here.

Popular Posts