Cherry & Amaretto Jam by Rosebud Preserves


I always look for a great jam. My ideal jam is one packed with fruity, bright, a bit tart, and not sugary or syrupy. I don't mind whether it's chunky or smooth. It sounds pretty simple, but in reality it's not easy to find such a jam.

Luckily I found a pretty good one in Wensleydale recently. Rosebud Preserves' Cherry & Amaretto Jam. 93% of the jam is cherries, mixing sweet and sour kinds! A hint of sweet Italian almond liquor, Amaretto gave the jam a personality in a beautiful way. The texture was chunky, which made it easy for me to load a lot on a toast neatly.


The jam was one of the products that received the two star great taste award of 2018, the world’s largest and most trusted food and drink awards, organised by the Guild of Fine Food. The quality of the jam has been proved by so many others and me!

Talking about cherry, cherry blossoms were blooming in the Stray, Harrogate about a couple of weeks ago. It was wonderful to see such gorgeous Sakura in England.




It was in the morning of a weekday. I wished J was with me. Hopefully we can walk through the pass together during the peak time of cherry blossoms next spring.

Popular Posts