M&S Sticky Toffee Puddings


Sticky Toffee Pudding is one of my top 10 favorite desserts. I have home-made the lovely warm pudding a couple of times when I was in the US. I am currently in the sticky toffee pudding country! I have many opportunities to have the pudding at a restaurant and from a grocery store. I had one at least at three restaurants so far. Interestingly each pudding was somewhat differentl from the others in terms of pudding's texture, ice cream's flavor, how to decorate the plate, etc. This time I got one from a local M&S store. Heat the pudding in microwave for slightly longer than 1 minute. Done. Served with whipped cream, the pudding was pretty good, actually better than I expected as a store-bought dessert. When J saw the pudding, he looked suspicious. He immediately declared that he won't be able to eat all. About a few minutes later, I saw his plate was empty. The pudding must have been better than he thought, too!

Popular Posts