Coconut Cocoa Banana Muffins

These were coconut cocoa banana muffins.

Well-ripen bananas on the kitchen counter were looking at me; it was the time to make banana muffins... again. This time, I added coconut, cocoa, vanilla, and rum, and tried to make them healthier as much as possible as usual - no sugar (I used Splenda), just one egg for 12 muffins, low-fat yoghurt, only total 2 cups of flour. While I was mashing bananas with a folk, in terms of oil, I thought just two tablespoons of vegetable oil would be fine, instead of butter. After then, somehow the idea slipped my mind. Therefore, accidentally oil-free.

The muffins were moist, thanks to three big bananas and generous low-fat yoghurt, but kinda dry... well, hard to descried. They were still good though. We ate all!   

Popular Posts