Hamburgu, again

These were Hamburgu, or Japanese-style pan-fried beef patties again!

I know the picture of just two patties without garnishes or sauce is not pretty. But don't judge them from their appearance. Their taste was good! I used a commercial Hamburgu mix like the last time, but I think this was a different brand.
The package said "Quick cook - you can make it without making your hand messy within 10 minutes. Caramelized onion, bread crumbs, and spices are in!" That was true although I wondered who can perfectly shape hamburgu in smooth flawless oval that is seen the picture on the package with a spoon. I would like to obtain such technique.
The hamburgu were actually a side (or main?) dish for the leftover Kenyan Brussels Sprouts. I reheated the sprouts. They were still very good! 

Popular Posts