Mango Banana Smoothie

This was mango banana smoothie.

I don't have a good eye to pick up a good mango at a grocery store. This time the mango was "tree-ripen" type. It was slightly soft. When I peeled it, oh-oh, the skin was tough, the fruit was green-ish. Even J didn't identify the sliced mango until I told him it was mango. He tried one slice and made a strange face. That told me all about the mango. I failed again. I tried a slice. Hm, actually it wasn't too bad. At least they had a potential to be better like being a part of smoothie. So the mango became sweet cool creamy smoothie with two frozen bananas, a couple of tea spoons of Splenda and half a cup of low-fat milk. I asked J if he would like the smoothie. He said, yes, a small glass. So which one was for him in the picture should be obvious. I was glad he enjoyed it. I really enjoyed mine too. The sour hard mango was appreciated after all.

Popular Posts