Veggie Dog Day

This was a Veggie Dog Day!

Suddenly somehow I wanted to taste hot dog. Good news was I had frozen veggie dogs. I was glad I bought extra package a few month ago. I made my usual hot dog buns. I am not a big fan of store bought breads that often smell funny. Is that only me who thinks so?
I ran to a local store to get a can of vegetarian chili. Amy's organic chili is our acceptable product. I knew the local store carried the brand...but not anymore. I walked around in the store at least three times. There was no Amy's. Shocking... Sadly I grabbed a can of "real" chili that I don't know anything about. I heated the canned chili that was kinda watery. At least it tasted something like chili. Definitely Amy's would be better. Anyway, covered with a lot of mustard and delicious bread, our hot dogs were not too bad.

Popular Posts