Lunch @ Laurienzo

We went back to Laurienzo for lunch.

What should we order at the brick oven cafe in Mount Airy? Of course, pizza! J picked some toppings - mushrooms, red onions, and sausage, I think. It looked nice!
J gently served a slice for me and I made a little first bite. The happy lunch time suddenly went wrong. I started coughing. Something attacked my throat. I had water but couldn't stop coughing and difficult to breath. I didn't know what happened at first. Then, suddenly I had a flashback to a memory of when we were here last time: we had pizza and I found the tomato sauce spicy although J wasn't not sure about that. What causing this terrible coughing to near death was a certain kind of spicy pepper hidden in the tomato sauce on the pizza!
Even after the pepper attack, I managed to finish the slice. By that time, J finished three slices. After all, he didn't feel that kind of heat much. He and peppers have been friends. I moved onto our second dish - lobster raviolis. It was tasty and gladly wan't spicy at all. If we make our third visit to the restaurant, I will be very careful with their pizza.

Popular Posts