Stuzzi

Stuzzi was our first Italian restaurant experience in Harrogate. About a week before this visit, we stopped by Stuzzi and bought two sandwiches. The foods were nice although I felt a bit salty. So, we came back there to try more than sandwiches. One of dishes we ordered was Arancini (deep fried parsley risotto balls filled with asiago cheese butter). Outside was ultra crunchy! Cheesy risotto inside was nice.
J had beer while I had an Italian red orange juice. It wasn't sugary. I liked it very much.
Other dishes were Fritto Misto (deep fried seafood served with garlic, caper and lemon aioli, and a kind of pasta dish with meaty tomato sauce, which unfortunately I don't remember. On the other hand, I remember that the original pasta for this dish ran out, so the chef used a different kind of pasta.
Overall, each dish had a nice flavor but again a little too salty for me. At the counter, I saw a few baked goods. They looked lovely. I might come back to try those. They should not have a salt problem.

Popular Posts