William & Victoria

We luckily slipped into William & Victoria when their lunch hour was almost ending. We chose our late lunch, which became our dinner after all, from their standard menu. I wanted to have something rich, hearty and British. My pick for a main dish was slow roast Lamb Henry, creamed potato, green beans and red wine sauce. It was just what I expected.
Before the main dish, both J and I had smoked haddock, prawn and clam chowder. I, a chowder lover, liked it very much!
J's main dish was pan fried sea bass, crispy fennel, red curry sauce and jasmine rice. I tasted a bit and found the sauce quite spicy! I believe J enjoyed the dish very much.
I liked the atmosphere of their wine bar and bistro-style dining downstairs downstairs with many old prints on the wall while I am curious about what the upstairs restaurant space looks like. I am sure there will be next time.

Popular Posts