Twiister

We visited Twiister, a relatively new cafe in Harrogate for a weekend breakfast and tried their full English breakfast. Because the owner (co-owner?) is Polish, the full English breakfast had some Polish twists such as Kielbasa sausages, Placki Ziemniaczane (Polish potato pancakes), and beetroot-horseradish relish.
It was tasty and made us very full. I wished I had left some space in my tummy for their beautiful Polish spinach cake with mascarpone I saw in the showcase...
The lady at the cafe was very friendly and told us they changed the atmosphere of the place for dinner with table clothes and candle lights. Their chef is Italian, so the menu is the mix of polish and Italian flavors, which sounds interesting. 
Meanwhile, there are already some Italian restaurants in the downtown. I personally would appreciate some authentic Polish dishes on the menu.

Popular Posts