Chocolate Mascarpone Cheesecake

These were chocolate Mascarpone cheesecake.

While I was looking for a recipe to use the leftover Mascarpone cheese in the refrigerator, I saw a recipe with a picture of chocolate Mascarpone cheesecake. The recipe was posted by a Japanese chef who lives in Florence, Italy now and used to make this cheesecake at a restaurant in Florence. According to her, the cheesecake is not too sweet; melt-in-the-mouth texture. It sounded nice.
I reduced the amount of all ingredient by one third because my Mascarpone cheese was only about 150 g. I also reduced the cooking time to 30 minutes and chilled over night. The result looked like chocolate fudge. It was dense but had a silky texture. And not too sweet. Very rich. Two little pieces were a good serving portion. I am not sure the result was supposed to be while I liked it. This was a new cheesecake experience from Italy.

Popular Posts