LINDOR truffles

These were Lindt 's LINDOR truffles.

My parents are crazy about those swiss chocolate balls, so a bag of 75 truffles has been a Christmas gift for them from us for the past years. Actually it used to be 100 truffles per bag, but the number was reduced somehow a few years ago. I guess the change was not a big deal because 75 are still a lot for just two of my parents! So we drove to a Lindt store in Gaithersburg, MD, which is the closest store from our place. I wish to have one store near by, but just only drive to the store once a year would't be too difficult. The store was full with chocolate as usual. We started making a bag of 75 truffles, and ended up to make one more bag for my sister's family. After the big chocolate shopping, we were eligible to earn 50 truffles for free!
So now we have these colorful truffles for ourselves. There are some new flavors I haven't tried, like sea salt and citrus, so I am happy to try those and learn what we sent to my family in Japan. Such a quality check is necessary, isn't it?

Popular Posts