Hot Dark Chocolate & Marshmallows from Coco. Sala

This was a Christmas gift from my friend M.

Dark chocolate and marshmallows. She knows me very well. They were from Coco. Sala, a luxurious chocolate boutique lounge in the DC.
The chocolate brick had a stick. held the stick, removed the cute ribbon and plastic wrap and almost bit it. Luckily I read the attached small description. The chocolate was supposed to become a hot chocolate drink. How neat!
Ok, I poured boiling milk into the cup with the chocolate brick. One for me; one for J.
And briskly stirred until the chocolate got melt. Technically more like smearing the chocolate brick on the inside of the cup wall to quickly melt the chocolate while the milk was hot.  
I see why a pack of marshmallow came with the chocolate. You can float a couple of fluffy pieces on the hot chocolate! But those were gourmet marshmallows flavored with cranberry, apple cider and cinnamon. I wanted to appreciate the delicacy, so I ate them separately over the hot chocolate. One hot rich cup made me nicely warm. The fall-themed marshmallows were lovely. Thank you M so much, and I wish you a happy holiday!

Popular Posts