Galettes des Rois 2015

This was King Cake, or Galettes des Rois for this year 2015!

We can't miss the season of this special cake! Well, technically, it's a pie. We bought one from Bonaparte as we did the last year. When we visited the store, there were three cakes on the counter and a man in front of us just bought two. We were able to get the last one. A little golden crown came with the cake box as always. Who will find a feve to be the king of the day? Me or J?
During cutting the cake and taking two slices on the plate, I didn't see a fave. We ate those slices. We didn't find a feve. Where is a feve?!
Later of the day we had another slice. Aha! I found a feve in the middle of my sliced cake. So I became the king of the day again!
The feve was a cute little lady with two baskets and newly added to my feve collection.

Popular Posts