J's Special Italian Dinner

This was J's special Italian dinner for my birthday!

We revisited Di Pasquale's Italian Deli and Marketplace. The trip was a part of my birthday gifts from J. We spent fortune and came back with a lot of goodies: dinner ingredients along with sandwiches, dried pasta, chocolate, caper in salt, and so on. We liked their homemade frozen veal cannelloni and ricotta manicotti, so we bought them again. J made his own tomato sauce from scratch. With his sauce, cannelloni and manicotti were so good!! Side dishes were roasted eggplant and escarole with white beans. Both were tasty. We also had Arancini, Sicilian fried rise balls - meat and seafood. They were tasty too!
My birthday cake was Di Pasquale's Panettone bread pudding! Also there was a cup of cherry and Amaretti tiramisu (no photo). It's time to blow a candle! I like the moment no matter how old I am.
We shared desserts and got so stuffed. Thank you J so much for all the delicious foods and preparation to make my day special!

Popular Posts