Other Sandwiches from Di Pasquale's

These were other sandwiches from Di Pasquale's in Baltimore, MD.

We had two kinds of their sandwiches before. We enjoyed both, so tried two different kinds of sandwiches this time: PARMACOTTO - roasted Italian ham, fresh mozzarella, olive oil & roasted pepper and Old World Italian - Sopressata, dry cured Capicola, Prosciutto, Fontinella, tomato & olive spread. We asked for herb focaccia as a bread choice since their baguette was a little too hard last time. We shared half each as usual.
I ate Parmacotto first. I liked the ham, which was tasty, not too salty, even though the dozens of the layers were stuffed in the sandwich.
So I ate Old World Italian next. It was ok but a little too strong meaty for me. I know this judgement was unfair for the sandwich because I had been already full with Parmacotto at that point. I liked our bread choice, though. Focaccia was pretty good.

Popular Posts