Bean Rush Cafe

This was a take-out breakfast from Bean Rush Cafe, a little coffee store in Crownsville, MD.

We have been there twice so far. Each time J got a large cup of today's coffee and a breakfast sandwich - turkey sausage, egg and cheddar on toasted everything bagel; I had a large cup of honey bee latte and a four berry tart. J liked his choice and I did mine. I am not a coffee drinker, but somehow honey bee latte have been amusing me. And the berry tart! I am a super picky in terms of pastries. The tart had generous fillings of real fruits, not sugary or gooey and its crust was very thin tender, not oily, too flaky or salty. Honestly it was much beyond my expectation. The cafe seems lively with local admires. Their service has been quick and friendly. It's very nice to add a new place to our limited breakfast options.

Bean Rush Cafe
1015 Generals Highway
Crownsville, MD 21032
www.beanrushcafe.com

Popular Posts