TaKorean @ Union Market

This was my Half-and-Half Bowl at TaKorean, Korean Taco Grill at Union Market.

Yes, we were back to TaKorean at our latest visit to Union Market! Like the first time, J ordered three tacos with three different meats and the store's recommending sauce and toppings. My Half-and-Half bowl came with a choice of rice with slaw and protein. I picked brown rice, spiced kale slaw and a mix of tofu(Hoisin) and steak(Bulgogi) with a sesame topping. No sauce.
J seemed to enjoy his very much again. I liked mine, too. The tofu and steak as well as slaw had very good flavors but pretty much salty, so simple steamed brown rice absorbed and mitigated the saltiness, working as a cushion. I was glad not to add any extra sauce. It could make my platter much saltier. If we come back to this store again, I will pick a Half-and-Half bowl again with the same or different proteins and/or slaw. I guess J will stick to his choice.

Popular Posts