Big-Batch Bolognese Sauce on Fresh Stuffed Rigatoni with Cheese

This was our slow-cooked big-batch Bolognese sauce on fresh stuffed Rigatoni with cheese.

It took only about a week before we defrosted the last container of Bolognese sauce in the freezer since we had enjoyed the sauce on fresh Tagliatelle. This time pasta was stuffed rigatoni that we bought at Whole Foods. It was handcrafted by Severino Pasta Company in Westmont, NJ. I liked the pasta and sauce combination. Creamy cheese (ricotta and some other kinds of cheese?) matched our rich deep meaty sauce very well.
Now there is no more sauce in the freezer. J suggested we should slow-cook the big-batch sauce again and keep some in the freezer. I am not a big meat fan after all. I prefer a meatless pasta dish like my meatless meatballs. Didn't I recently state "let's move toward less-meat diet"? Still, I agree this Bolognese sauce was tasty. Also, having frozen sauce in hand was very convenience for a quick but satisfying meal. Moreover, I love pasta anyway. Therefore, let's make the big-batch sauce again sometime soon!

Popular Posts