Fresh Smoked Paprika Pasta with Slow-Cooked Big-Batch Bolognese Sauce

This was fresh smoked paprika pasta with slow-cooked big-batch Bolognese sauce.

We returned to the fresh pasta dinner - Day 3! I have never seen pasta with smoked paprika flavor, so I was very curious about the actual taste. The pasta was very wide. I don't know if it is still called Tagliatelle. Is this Lasagnette, a narrower version of lasagna? Anyway, the natural pepper color was so beautiful!

Meanwhile I wasn't sure what kinds of sauce could go well with it. J said he would choose a kind of creamy sauce. I thought something bold enough to marry with a smoky flavor. Our finalist was slow-cooked big-batch Bolognese sauce! We liked the sauce very much, so we were happy to make it again. Once we make it, at least we can enjoy it four times.
The result was pretty good! I thought the pasta was less smoky that I expected although J thought it was more smoky than he imagined. The pasta and the sauce was a nice combination. The sauce was tasty like the last time. Somehow more saucy this time, which J preferred. Now we have one more fresh pasta to enjoy! To be continued...  

Popular Posts