Lemon Chiffon Ice Cream by Trickling Springs Creamery

This was lemon chiffon ice cream by Trickling Springs Creamery.

We bought the ice cream when we visited Union Market. Actually this was the second time to taste their ice cream. We did when we first visited Union Market. At that time we just bought a small cup that could hold two small scoops of ice cream and I remember I enjoyed it very much. This time we were going to take a pint home with us. It was difficult to pick only one flavor... at least for me. J shorten my concerning time in his way. While I was still thinking of which flavor we should get and browsing other products like yogurts, J picked one up and bought it. See, then I didn't need to think anything anymore. He solved the issue efficiently. His choice was lemon chiffon, a seasonal flavor only available in April. We both love lemony sweets. The ice cream was superb! Amazingly creamy and lovely lemony. We can't believe how quickly we finished the pint up.

Popular Posts