Strawberry Mousse

These were strawberry mousse.

I love strawberries. When I see them at a grocery store, I am always tempted to get a pack of them if they looked nice. This time I got a big pack. I was happy as a clam. Since there were a plenty of strawberries, I made these strawberry mousse for desserts. I adapted a recipe that I found on a Japanese cooking recipe portal, Cookpad with a few change. I didn't use food processor but hand blender to puree strawberries. Then, set side some of them for the topping, mix all the rest with other ingredients with a whisk by hand. Spoon the mixture in 4 glasses and chill them in the refrigerator until the dessert time after dinner. Before serving, spoon fresh strawberry puree on top of each. Ready to eat!
The mousse was so good. It was creamy, fruity, very refreshing, packed with a lot of vitamin C, fibers and powerful antioxidants! My strawberry shopping shall be continued...

Popular Posts