Fresh Spinach Fusilli with Creamy Mushrooms & Prosciutto Sauce

This was fresh spinach Fusilli with creamy mushrooms and prosciutto sauce.

This is the final fresh pasta dinner - Day 4! Again, I was thinking what sauce I should pair with the bright green color twists. During my internet search, I saw a picture of fresh spinach pasta with a cream sauce with mushrooms and prosciutto on a nice informative blog, called For Love of the Table, by a professionally trained chef. By being inspired the blog post, I made-up creamy sauce with shallots, garlic, mushrooms, vermouth, low-sodium chicken broth, fresh thyme, and prosciutto. Topped with the generous amount of freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, the pasta was nicely satisfying. J, who usually doesn't choose cream-based sauce, finished his bowl up. Well-done, myself!  

Popular Posts