Happy Turn's & more

This was Happy Turn's that my mother sent us from Japan as a Christmas gift.

Happy Turn's is a brand of popular rice crackers in Japan. The original Happy Turn's are airy rice crackers that attract you with an ingenious and irresistible balance of sweet and savory. The inside of this red box wasn't the original flavors but seasonal-limited flavors that were available only at a few selected stores in Japan.    
There were six flavors - chocolate, coconut milk, roasted soy beans, camembert cheese, Japanese green tea Matcha, and roasted butter. Each flavor was very intense, pleasantly blooming in mouth. The rice crackers were so delicate, literally melt in mouth. They were sensational crackers that we had never had before.
My mother also sent us an adorable Christmas gift box of assorted cookies by Gateu Festa Harada. They are one of my favorite cookie store in Japan. Their European style cookies are honestly delicious. My favorite is "Gouter de Roi" with white chocolate that was included in the box!
Gouter de Roi with milk chocolate, mini stollen, crunch chocolate bars called "love sleeves" were also in the box, which were new for me. I loved all! Arigato, my mother!

Popular Posts