Sourdough Pancakes with American Spoon's Fruit Perfect Sour Cherries

This was sourdough pancakes with American Spoon's fruit perfect sour cherries.

It was my turn to try our new griddle! The first thing came to mind was pancakes. Not just pancakes, but sourdough pancakes! The griddle worked great. I was able to cook four pancakes at once. With a 12 inch non-stick pan, I usually cook 3 pancakes. So, this was more efficient.
Every pancakes were cooked evenly. The griddle was cleaned up easily. The pancakes were heavenly fluffy and tasted wonderful. There was no complain at all.
For topping, I opened my new American Spoon's jar - fruit perfect sour cherries. It was my dream breakfast.
Moreover I spread butter spread and drizzled maple syrup over pancakes, too. Although the tower of pancakes looked so messy,  my dream breakfast was amazingly enhanced. The result was incredibly tasty! While I was playing with my pancakes, J enjoyed his in his way - only with butter spread.

Popular Posts