Lindor Truffles Christmas Edition - White Peppermint & Dark Peppermint

These were Lindt's Lindor Truffles Christmas edition - white peppermint and dark peppermint!

My Christmas shopping must include Lindor Truffles for my family in Japan. It can be done only by visiting Lindt's store in person where allows you to make your own 75 piece bag from about 20 different flavors. You can't do this via online or find such varieties at any reseller store. There used to be a Lindt's store in the Annapolis shopping mall and in the Bowie shopping center. Both were closed long time ago. The closest store had been in Gaithersburg last some years, which was also closed sometime this year. Meanwhile, a new store was open in Clarksburg recently. About 15 minutes drive north from the old location in Gaithersburg. What's going on with Lindt?! I sincerely hope they open another new store somewhere closer to us soon. Anyway, I asked J to drive me up to the Clarksburg shopping mall, and successfully made two bags of 75 piece truffles. When my mission was accomplished, it was the time to focus on myself. I was surrounded by all kinds of Lindt's chocolate. How could I leave without taking advantage of the situation? J knew me. He picked the two seasonal limited-edition of Lindor Truffles for us. One was "a delicate white chocolate shell infused with peppermint pieces and an irresistibly smooth peppermint truffle filling." The other was "a delicate extra dark shell and an irresistibly smooth peppermint truffle filling." My Christmas has started with the two kinds of dangerously tasty fresh minty chocolate truffles!

Popular Posts