Blueberry Banana Muffins

These were blueberry banana muffins.

I have baked dozens of blueberry banana muffins so far but each time was different more or less. This time, I used leftover heavy cream and sour cream to moist the muffins instead of yogurt that I usually use. No refined sugar but Splenda and a hint of honey. Just one egg for 12 muffins as usual.
I baked them at 350 F degree instead of 375 F. I don't know how the temperature change affects the results, but at least I needed to bake a little longer than usual. But again, ingredients are slightly different each time, so I was not sure if that was because the lower temperature.
The muffins were very light and spongy. They were nice! And full of blueberries. I didn't measure the amount of blueberries; I just threw all of the leftover frozen blueberries into the dough. I love baking muffins because they are so versatile.

Popular Posts