Rosemary Pork Chop with Mashed Potato & Garlicky Green Beans

This was rosemary pork chop with mashed potato and garlicky green beans.

There was some fresh rosemary in the refrigerator, waiting for the moment I picked up. I looked for a new recipe online that I could use my rosemary for. Luckily I found one quickly. It was a pork chop dish, marinating pork chops in olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlics, brown sugar, and rosemary, and pan-frying them. I followed the recipe with a couple of small changes. For the marinade, I reduced the amount of olive oil by half and smashed garlic cloves. I used peanut oil for pan-fry. The result was pretty good! I served the pork chops with simply mashed potato and nicely garlicky green beans. The recipe for the green beans was from Cook's Illustrated. It worked well. The entire meal was classic but refined. J enjoyed it very much!

Popular Posts