Better-Looking Popovers

These were popovers, again.

They looked better than those that we made before. I used to divide the batter into 8, but this time I made 10. The popovers didn't rise up wildly this time. I guess I used to over-fill each mold. In this way, the shape was better-controlled and we had extra two popovers!
For these adorable popovers, I opened a new jar of American Spoon's sour cherry preserves! It was just for myself. J, who doesn't care about fruit jam, simply ate his with butter spread.
Watch out hot steam from inside of the popovers! They had lovely crispy outside and soft and custardy inside. I baked them 5 minutes less than usual. I will keep the new timing.
The popovers with the sour cherry jam were heavenly. One of my best breakfast experiences for sure!

Popular Posts