Take-Out Indian Dinner from Namasute

This was a take-out Indian dinner from Namasute.

When J's parents visited us, we decided to have an easy take-out Indian dinner from the local Indian restaurant. We have been there several times and like their food so far, but we always had a lunch buffet. This was our first time to pick items from their menu. We chose lamb curry, fish curry (J's favorite!), eggplant curry, and mix vegetable curry. We also got a whole tandoori chicken and garlic naan.
Everything was delicious! My favorite was eggplant curry. I am not a chicken fan, but their tandoori chicken was not so bad for me. The food was plenty for four of us. Especially, there was tons of rice. There was a cup of unidentified sauce that came with our order. It apparently tasted like curry (I heard so because I didn't taste it). We still had no idea what it was for...

Popular Posts