Non-Bake Lemon & Lime Cream Pie with Blueberry Compote, again

This was non-bake lemon and lime cream pie with blueberry compote.

It was the special dessert for J who managed to enjoy the double veggie meal. The recipe was almost the same as non-bake lemon cream tart with blueberry compote hat I made a few month ago. I added lime juice and zest from a lime, which was a difference. Another difference was that I mixed in two teaspoons of unflavored gelatin powder. I remembered I used gelatin powder last time but didn't remember how much. Although my blog post had a clear answer, I didn't think about checking the post. The result was a little too much jelly-like texture. Just a teaspoon would be the right amount, which I should have remembered from the last time. Other than that, the pie was wonderful.

Popular Posts