Big Greek Cafe

We stopped by Big Greek Cafe on our way home from Rockville.

I found the place on Yelp. It seemed a casual greek cafe making people happy with their homemade pita sandwiches. The location was not where we usually go, but we happened to be in the area this time. J showed his interest to the cafe. How could I miss the opportunity?

He ordered Chicken Souvlaki Pita and I did Shrimp Souvlaki Pita - grilled marinated chicken/shrimps skewer on pita bread with Tzatziki, tomato and red onions. Both grilled chicken and shrimps were tasty. Pita was fluffy. Tzatziki was fine. A big cube of Feta was a nice treatment.
Dealing with the pita wasn't an elegant operation. Tomato and red onions were jumping on hand, table, everywhere. But that was easily expected with this type of meal. The cafe apparently knows it because I could find a paper napkin dispenser on each table, which was handy. Overall, I enjoyed my pita very much. I won't mind having their pita again only if J would like to take another chance to go to the odd location and handle the troublesome parking condition.

Big Greek Cafe
4007 Norbeck Rd.
Rockville, MD 20853
www.biggreekcafe.com

Popular Posts