One-Pan Farro with Tomatoes

This was one-pan farro with tomatoes.

Farro must be very popular these days. I have seen many recipes here and there. It is said farro is one of the healthiest ancient grains around. Healthy foods are always welcome to us! As a farro beginner, I adapted a recipe by smitten kitchen that looked simple and delicious. The recipe was almost identical to One-pan pasta that I made before. I bought a box of farro at Wegmans. The contents were surprisingly smaller than the size of the box! However it was a just right amount (1 cup) for one meal serving two.
All ingredients but fresh basil and cheese went into the pan to cook together!
Sprinkling fresh basil and parmesan cheese over the cooked farro, the dish was ready to eat! It was great! I loved farro's taste and texture, and gladly J liked farro too! Farro has officially become a keeper in our pantry!

Popular Posts