Thin Linguine with Meatballs & Tomato Sauce

This was thin linguine with meatballs and tomato sauce.

We haven't made meatloaf for a while and still had a jar of William Sonoma's meatloaf starter that we like. So I thought of making meatloaf with the starter. And thought again, did I really would like to bite a block of meatloaf? I shifted my original direction to small chunk of meatloaf: meatballs. I used the starter and baked a couple of dozens of meatballs by adapting a way to cook meatballs from Cooks Illustrated magazine.
And added all of little ones into homemade tomato sauce.
Push push. Everyone, submerge please!
And covered and cooked in the 300 F degree oven for a hour. Then the meatballs became moist and the sauce got seasoned. Bon! Cooked thin linguine Al dente, tossed the pasta with a couple of table spoons of the sauce, topped with 4 (five for J) meatballs and extra sauce. Tasty and satisfied.

Popular Posts